Welcome to the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015
Praxis Media Private Limited, in association with Business Synergy – India’s leading online businesses and services resource and Global Brands Network – Confederation of most valuable brands worldwide, invites your participation to the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015.National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 have been pioneered to salute remarkable business leaders and service providers for their continuing commitment to excellence, developing best practices and innovative strategies. The endeavor is to honor the Achievers, Innovators and Leaders of the Business and Service sector and their ability to steer their objective through turbulent times, applying the best of the professional modules to manage and keep their missions afloat. The recipients of these awards are those stellar individuals and organizations who epitomize strength, ingenuity, knowledge, foresight and who drive the growth of the business and service sector of this country with vision and inspiration. National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 are the authoritative awards recognizing business leaders and service providers who have made the difference, creating an edge above peers. These awards, as a hallmark of excellence will not only be a defining moment for the winners, but also intend to inspire others towards bigger and better achievements.
The National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 will be declared on 31st July, 2015.
Our Partners & Associates
We believe in networking, collaborating, learning and sharing of knowledge and expertise. Different Identities - One Big Family!
Results to be announced in..
Key Benefits To The Awardees
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application and Selection Process
- Terms and Conditions
- Benefits & Services
- Nomination Fee
- Nomination Form
Nominations to the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 are open to all businesses and services pertaining to sectors such as Healthcare, Education, Hospitality, Tourism, Real Estate, Architecture, Engineering, Fashion, Arts, IT, Media, Entertainment, FMCG, Finance, Retail, Manufacturing, Firms, NGOs, Magazines, Portals, Consultancy, E-Commerce, etc. The final eligibility of the nominee, however, will be subject to the discretion and approval of the Management and Jury.
- The call for entries/nominations are invited throughout the country by direct communication with potential participants though e-mails, phone calls, mailers and personal visits.
- All applications received will be collated and then validated as to their alignment with the rules and regulations of participation in these awards.
- The valid entries will be subject to extensive survey/field visitsto validate the authenticity of the information provided in application form/questionnaire and then presented to the screening panel.
- Primary and secondary research by an independent agency appointed by Praxis Media Private Limited and Business Synergy.
- Based on the report and evaluation by the independent agency, scrutiny of all the valid entries received on various parameters and short-listing of the entries for further evaluation by the appellate panel.
- The major parameters include but are not limited to: Market Presence, Competition, Growth, Quality, Innovation, Scalability, Impact Potential, Office Infrastructure, Industry Feedback, Client’s Feedback, Use of technology, Achievements, Previous honors and accolades, Annual Turnover, Corporate Social Responsibility, etc.
- The shortlisted nominations are reviewed by the appellate panel relevant to each category.
- Report Submission by the appellate panel to the management for inputs and further screening, if required.
- Final selection by the Jury. Jury’s decision on all matters relating to these awards would be final and binding on all participants.
- Selected applicants will be contacted to inform them of their selection to the esteemed National Business & Service Achievers, 2015.
- Winners of the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 will be announced on 31st July, 2015.
- The nomination form along with other relevant documents will be accepted in English only.
- The nomination form must be duly filled up in every aspect, including mode of payment of the nomination fee. Incomplete or unpaid nomination forms shall be disqualified.
- An individual/ organization can participate in one or more categories at one or more level at its discretion.
- An individual/ organization can provide multiple entries within categories and levels, provided nomination fees for each category/level is paid separately.
- If at any time it is discovered that any information provided in the nomination form is wrong, misleading or inaccurate, that nomination will be disqualified at the discretion of the management of Praxis Media Group.
- In case, a participant is not finally selected for the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015, the nomination fees paid by him/her shall be refunded back in full.
- In case of multiple entries, if the participant is not finally selected in any of the categories, the nomination fees for all the entries made by him/her shall be refunded back in full.
- However, in case of multiple entries if the participant is finally selected for any of the categories at any level, nomination fee for the other categories shall not be refunded back to him/her.
- Praxis Media Group reserves its rights to extend and/or reschedule the date of declaration of the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 due to reasons which it considers sufficient to do so and/or due to any force majeure conditions. In such cases, Praxis Media Group will not be responsible for any loss of time and money incurred by any participant.
- The awardee shall be responsible to hold and maintain the confidentiality of all data or information the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 as well as the Praxis Media Group in its strictest confidence.
- The award title, certificate, logos, images, trade names, trademarks and copyrights are the intellectual property of the Praxis Media Group.
- The awardee shall have a limited right to use such intellectual properties, however, any misuse thereof may hold the awardee liable for damages and/or other penal action.
- The awardee will not carry any activity that may bring ill-repute to Praxis Media Group and strictly abide by its rules and policies.
- The award certificate as well as the award title shall be valid for one (1) year from the date of declaration of the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015.
- The management of Praxis Media Group will have the final say on all matters relating to the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 and the same will be binding on all participants.
- Any dispute will be subject to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the venue of Arbitration shall be New Delhi. The dispute shall be decided by a sole arbitrator appointed by the Praxis Media Group.
- An Award Certificate.
- A Trophy of Excellence.
- Premium/Featured listing (detailed profile) of all awardees on our business portal – Business Synergy (www.bizsynergy.co) free of cost for one (1) year.
- Full coverage in Online Media, Print Media and Magazine Partners. Press Releases and Media Coverage in thousands of websites and social networking sites such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Advertising, Branding and promotion of all the awardees through various modes of digital marketing.
- Getting selected for the prestigious National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 is a very significant and highly valuable recognition.
- Premium/Featured listing on Business Synergy will generate huge business and reputation for the awardee.
- The award certificate and trophy of excellence displayed at the awardee’s premises will be the testimony to their excellence and commitment.
- It will provide a new dimension to the awardee’s investor and client relationship.
- It enhances credibility for the awardee’s products and services.
- It enables the awardee to reach out to its prospective clientele with renewed confidence by leveraging on the immense marketing and brand value of the award certificate and trophy of excellence.
- The awardee will be able to use the award certificate, award logo and other trademarks/copyrights in their advertising and promotional campaigns as per the limited copyright license provided to them.
- The awardee will be on a new high, a fast-track route to recognition of their unflinching commitment towards excellence.
- The awardee will enjoy publicity that will establish their reputation and credibility as a proven provider of exemplary levels of services.
- It provides the awardee an opportunity to review their work and its impact on business and service sector.
Kindly note that in case, a participant is not finally selected for the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015, in any of the categories and/or levels, the nomination fee paid by him/her shall be refunded back in full.
Nomination Fee Per Level :
- Nomination at City Level: INR 7000/-
- Nomination at State Level: INR 9000/-
- Nomination at Zonal Level (North India, South India, West India, East India, Central India): INR 11000/-
- Nomination at National Level: INR 13000/-
- Nomination for Jury’s Choice Award: INR 15000/-
Kindly fill this nomination form online and submit it after filling all the fields. Please make sure to feed correct information. We will get in touch with you within 48 hours of receiving your nomination.
The Jury constitutes of qualified and eminent personalities hailing from myriad fields of life including inter-alia Academics, Education, Literature, Economics, Science, Arts, Medicine, Public Administration, Media etc., Our Jury forms the backbone of the awards. The diverse qualifications and specialties of the Jury provide fairness and neutrality to the awards. The Jury is entrusted with the undaunting task of scrutinizing and evaluating the nominations and zeroing in on a winner. The Jury is asked to base their decisions on strict mechanisms and criteria viz. excellence, quality, finesse, innovation, distinction and merit. Members of the Jury are selected every year and their identities are kept confidential to avoid lobbying. Each Jury member is individually assigned to evaluate and shortlist their choices in order to ensure there is no exchange of opinions among the panel members. The decision of the jury is final and binding.
National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 are not a physical award function. It is a study, research, ratings and accreditation based award project. The winners of the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 will be declared on July 31, 2015 on the websites www.praxis-media.com and www.bizsynergy.co. An Award Certificate and a Trophy of Excellence will be sent to all the awardees within 7-10 days of the declaration of the National Business & Service Achievers, 2015 and all other benefits and services will follow thereupon.